As a former digital designer, an account handler working across many countries on large-scale projects, a business owner, content creator and writer, I’ve got enough skills and experience under my belt to put me head and shoulders above the rest of the digital consultants out there. Having entered the world of ‘digital’ in 2004, my experience covers an expanse of territories and clients that many others can’t claim to have.
Skills & Experience
Here’s a taster of just some of the skills I’ve nurtured and am keen to share with my clients.
- Digital Strategy
- Inspiring and motivating teams
- Running a business
- Setting up social media processes and implementation of these
- Finding and keeping talented resource
- Product launches
- Event management
- Blogger outreach
- Content Creation specialist
- Writing for the web (personally at www.elizaflynn.co.uk, for 30ish.me and for a social media management company)
- Design skills in Photoshop
- Proficient with MailChimp for all your eCRM needs
- Teacher of WordPress
- An understanding of technical build
- An understanding of great community management
A non-exhaustive list of some of the clients I’ve worked with (rollover for more details):
But why would hire an individual, rather than an agency?
It’s more simple
- I’m your one point of contact and I’m always available. I handle the legacy of any project, plus the future, not to mention the project management and the communications.
- My working hours are set to what works best for your requirements.
- I wear several hats – that of a designer, that of a creative, that of a business owner and that of a strategist.
- I have fewer overheads and flexible ways of working. Not only are my costs lower but I am adept at working with all kinds of budgets. As a previous account handler for several agencies, I can tell you now, you get charged for anything and everything. I only charge for the work that I do.
I know what you need
- I am well connected and have built up a trusted and widespread pool of talent that I manage on your behalf and take responsibility for. From this pool, I can also recruit permanent members of staff for your team, should you so require it.
- I never stop networking for great people, whether for me or on behalf of companies that I work with.
- There are designers, developers, community managers and others who I can bring onboard your project at the drop of a proverbial hat. I don’t claim to be an expert in everything but I do know the people who are.