If you’re a small business or a start-up reciprocity is key.
One of the first things to establish is mutual appreciation from other businesses. So let’s start with Facebook. Liking another Facebook Business Page from your Business Page will help get their business more exposure to your fans and vice versa.
So how to ‘like’ a Facebook Business Page from another Business Page
1. You have to be an admin of the Page you want to ‘like’ other business pages from. Go to the page you want to add to your business page’s Likes. Under the cover photo on the right you’ll see a Cog icon normally by the ‘Message’ functionality. Click on this and a dropdown will appear. Click on ‘Like as Your Page’.
2. A list of pages that you are an admin of will display in a list. Click on your business page that you want to add the ‘like’ to.
3. Visit the Business Page you just added this like to and in the right hand column under the ‘XX Friends like [Your Facebook Business Page] you’ll see a list of the pages that your business page likes.
If you found this useful why not:
- Sign up to the mailing list on the right to receive notifications of top blog posts as soon as they’re published
- Contact us to find out more about Masterclasses and learn all this and much much more<
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest digital marketing tips